Thank you for your interest and participation in TWIMLcon: AI Platforms 2022! You’ve come to the right place for event support. If you have any questions, please use the chat widget on this page and someone will get back to you promptly (if you don’t see the chat widget, please try opening this page in Chrome or Safari). If you’re a registrant, be sure to leave your email address so we can look you up in our system. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Yes, you can register up until Wednesday midnight PDT. Application approvals will likely be delayed during the conference. In order to expedite approval of your application, please provide a current work or school email address that matches your company/school/organization on the application form. Also, please also provide your LinkedIn profile address. If you do not have a LinkedIn profile, then you can provide a company page or social media post wherein we can verify your role in the company.
Yes. All sessions will be available to attendees in the platform until Friday, October 14th, 2022.
The platform will be open until end of day Friday, October 14th to access on-demand sessions, booth content, and networking.
We may publish some event content following the event, or make on-demand content available for purchase, but your best bet is registering now and viewing before October 14, 2022.
Session recordings will be made available and posted to their respective Agenda items no later than the following morning. So if a talk happens Tuesday, the replay will be available on the platform by Wednesday morning.
You can use the platform to book 1:1 meetings anytime from 7am-7pm Pacific time from Tuesday, October 4th up to Friday, October 14, 2022.
You always have the option of using the platform’s chat feature to coordinate between the parties, and then scheduling the meeting using traditional tools outside the platform.
- Make sure you’re on a supported platform:
- MacOS (v10+), IOS (v13+), Windows (v8+), Android (v5+)
- Use a supported browser (Google Chrome is best for user experience):
- Mac: Use Google Chrome (v93+), Safari (v13+), Firefox (v91+)
- IOS: Safari (v13+)
- Windows: Google Chrome (v93+), Firefox (v91+)
- Android: Google Chrome (v81+)
- If you have a VPN or firewall enabled, disable it
- Join from an open network (vs. a restricted corporate network)
- Close your browser and restart it
- Try an incognito (private browsing) window in that browser
- Try a different (supported) browser
- Ensure to give permission to use your Microphone & Camera on your device
- You can also conduct a test by clicking on the Test Compatibility button on the lounge and checking the system.
- If your video or audio device is not compatible, you shall receive an error message saying “No compatible devices found”.